Welcome to The Royal Cambridge Hotel
Offering a close and friendly service, our team members strive to ensure that guests feel relaxed and comfortable during their stay with us
With local knowledge and experience, we are always happy to give guests' tips and pointers on the what, where and who of London!
Here are some tips for those travelling in London :
1) If you are not used to constantly changing weather, be sure to carry an umbrella as light drizzles are common in London.
2) Remember to check the sidewalks for traffic direction signs before crossing the road. Stay safe.
3) TIPPING IS NOT REQUIRED!!
Explore and experience London with these walks and tours our team have created just for you!
- Juice (2 types)
- Coffee, Tea & Milk, with Hot Chocolate upon request
- Cereal (2 types)
- Choice of Bread & Pastry
- Butter, Jam & Cheese
- Fruit & Yogurt
- Eggs, Baked Beans, Sausage & Salami
Malaysian breakfast is available on request (requires 24 hours advanced request)
- Nasi Lemak
- Nasi Goreng
- Roti Canai
Special Malaysian dinners and lunches are also available upon request (with 24 hours prior notice) and subject to minimum order request.
You will have everything you need for a relaxing and hassle free stay with us.
- 24 hour Reception
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary WIFI Connection
- Lifts to All Floors
- Luggage Storage
- Business Services – fax, photocopy & printing
- Car Parks (subject to availability and chargeable)
- Transport to and from Heathrow & Other Major London Airports
- Private En-Suite with Rain Shower & Heated Towel Rails
- High Security Electric Key Card Locks
- LED Television
- IDD/DD Telephone
- Tea & Coffee
- Hair Dryer, Iron & Adapters upon request
A great place close to the train station and underground. Very clean, a cosy place, breakfast includedAnacarel (Tripadvisor, 14 May 2018)