Welcome to The Royal Cambridge Hotel
Offering a close and friendly service, our team members strive to ensure that guests feel relaxed and comfortable during their stay with us
With local knowledge and experience, we are always happy to give guests' tips and pointers on the what, where and who of London!
Here are some tips for those traveling in London :
1) Most museums are FREE!
2) Galleries and museums are open till late night for adult only sessions.
3) Tipping is often included in the bill
Explore and experience London with these walks and tours our team have created just for you!
- Juice (2 types)
- Coffee, Tea & Milk, with Hot Chocolate upon request
- Cereal (2 types)
- Choice of Bread & Pastry
- Butter, Jam & Cheese
- Fruit & Yogurt
- Eggs, Baked Beans, Sausage & Salami
Malaysian breakfast is available on request (requires 24 hours advanced request)
- Nasi Lemak
- Nasi Goreng
- Roti Canai
Special Malaysian dinners and lunches are also available upon request (with 24 hours prior notice) and subject to minimum order request.
You will have everything you need for a relaxing and hassle free stay with us.
- 24 hour Reception
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary WIFI Connection
- Lifts to All Floors
- Luggage Storage
- Business Services – fax, photocopy & printing
- Car Parks (subject to availability and chargeable)
- Transport to and from Heathrow & Other Major London Airports
- Private En-Suite with Rain Shower & Heated Towel Rails
- High Security Electric Key Card Locks
- LED Television
- IDD/DD Telephone
- Tea & Coffee
- Hair Dryer, Iron & Adapters upon request
We were very impressed with this lovely little hotel which was good value for a family of five in a convenient location.Katherine (Tripadvisor, 15 February 2019)