Welcome to The Royal Cambridge Hotel
Offering a close and friendly service, our team members strive to ensure that guests feel relaxed and comfortable during their stay with us
With local knowledge and experience, we are always happy to give guests' tips and pointers on the what, where and who of London!
Here are some tips for those traveling in London :
1) Most museums are FREE!
2) Galleries and museums are open till late night for adult only sessions.
3) Tipping is often included in the bill
Explore and experience London with these walks and tours our team have created just for you!
- Juice (2 types)
- Coffee, Tea & Milk, with Hot Chocolate upon request
- Cereal (2 types)
- Choice of Bread & Pastry
- Butter, Jam & Cheese
- Fruit & Yogurt
- Eggs, Baked Beans, Sausage & Salami
Malaysian breakfast is available on request (requires 24 hours advanced request)
- Nasi Lemak
- Nasi Goreng
- Roti Canai
Special Malaysian dinners and lunches are also available upon request (with 24 hours prior notice) and subject to minimum order request.
You will have everything you need for a relaxing and hassle free stay with us.
- 24 hour Reception
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary WIFI Connection
- Lifts to All Floors
- Luggage Storage
- Business Services – fax, photocopy & printing
- Car Parks (subject to availability and chargeable)
- Transport to and from Heathrow & Other Major London Airports
- Private En-Suite with Rain Shower & Heated Towel Rails
- High Security Electric Key Card Locks
- LED Television
- IDD/DD Telephone
- Tea & Coffee
- Hair Dryer, Iron & Adapters upon request
This hotel was in a fantastic location close to the station and winter wonderland. The location was so good everything was within walking distance so we could avoid the busy underground. The rooms weren't huge but were modern and mostly clean. There was no hot water in the shower, just Luke warm but we didn’t complain as only there for 1 night so they may have been able to sort for us if we had mentioned it. Breakfast was good and some hot options were provided which was a pleasant surprise as it includes a continental breakfast. All reception staff were friendly and they staff the front desk 24hours which is very helpful.Emily Stevens (Tripadvisor, 28 December 2019)